Fair play to you
- Good job, well done, nice one, ok
- go, go for it, etc.
- #: a way of tagging and grouping tweets on twitter.
- large/impressive/potentially manly
e.g. Cooked me a hench steak.
- someone who is just generally laddish i.e. a good guy, does cool stuff, a “lofty awesome dude.”
e.g. George Craig is such a lad.
e.g. What a lofty night that was.
- something is good/is going well/is generally favourable.
e.g. Tonight might go.
- tonight has the potential to be a good night.
- “Tup can mean whatever you want it to mean.” - George
e.g. I tup.
- chilling, having a good time
e.g. Just vibing to a bit of ONO.
also: yhas, yus, etc.
- babe team assemble
- Fair play to you
- Laddish behavioural situation
- lad team assemble
- love your balls
- MPM is a house where some of George’s friends live
- regarding or in reference to
e.g. lol re George.
- what a babe/such an absolute babe
e.g. krista #wab
- yes mate
also: yhas mate, yus mate, yhos mate etc.